Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
The topic for this week is: Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters (originally done May 2011)
1. The Wesley Twins from Harry Potter – I always loved the Twins but I will admit that my love for them grew after movies came out. I think this is because seeing them in action really makes the comedy stand out.
2. Pam from the Sookie Stackhouse Series – I love how she is not afraid to speak her mind. She also has a good sense of humor and a quick wit which is always entertaining!
3. Myrnin from The Morganville Vampires – Crazy (literally) but genius vampire who loves his Fanged Bunny Slippers! 😉
4. Eve from The Morganville Vampires – She is smart-mouthed and at times outspoken to the point of recklessness, and has, at some point, offended nearly all of the vampires in town. She also loves to dress in Goth, this is an attempt to mock the Vampires in Morganville!
5. Ari from the Poison Study Series – He is a carefree spirit. He is also strong, intelligent and skilled in everything he does. This has helped him raise in rank. Ari is the opposite of his friend Janco, who sometimes drive him crazy, but Ari would never think about replacing him, and he doesn’t trust anyone else to have his back.
6. Janco from the Poison Study Series – He is witty and loves a good fight. He is known to be a prankster. Often people tend to underestimate him and are taken by surprise by his skills. He is great in duels and sings to distracts his opponents. He may seem like a carefree guy but if you threaten one of his friends you can be sure to be on his black-list.
If you have not already read the Poison Study Series by Maria V. Snyder then please do! Ari and Janco will make for a very entertaining read!
7. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter – Luna is a clever and wacky character… whats not to love?
Help!!! I am having some serious writers block…. I know there are tons of incredible secondary characters but my mind is stalling…. What are your favorites?