Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
The topic for this week is: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger
Okay… So this week’s Top Ten was actually very hard for me. I hope to eventually be able to come back to this post and have a lot of new things to add to the list!
I know in the past my blogging has been a bit sporadic but I am dedicating myself more to this blog than I have before. It doesn’t hurt that I have been able to incorporate my job into my blogging which adds extra incentive!
1. I love blogging because it allows people with similar interests to connect from all over the world.
2. Blogging opens up a lot of new opportunities. (Hopefully, some new ones are not that far off! For Example: A job at a publishing company! Maybe?)
3. I love blogging because it opens me up to learning new things and having new experiences.
4. Blogging has allowed me to come ‘out of my shell’. I am more willing to speak my opinion and share my ideas.
5. I have a sense of accomplishment when it comes to my blog. Even though I’m not perfect when it comes to blogging I am proud of what I have put together and hope that I will be able to put out some new and exciting things in the future.
6. I love blogging because it gives me a creative outlet to explore and share my thoughts and ideas.
7. In the end, I love blogging because it is FUN!
I know I am 3 short but this is what I could put together! Let me know what you love about blogging – whether you are a blogger or a blog follower – below in the comments!