Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is: Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit
For this Top Ten I am going with the Top Ten books that I read when I was younger that I wish I could go back and read again and experience it the same way I did the first time I read it!
1. Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
2. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
3. Grimm Fairy Tales by The Brothers Grimm
4. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
5. Harry Potter and the… by J.K. Rowling
6. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
7. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien